Sunday, July 16, 2017

Larry LaSota Vow Renewal at Waipouli Beach Resort beach

Kim & Michele Blaylock enjoyed their vow renewal and included their beautiful daughter in the lei exchange.  Even better, Pancho Graham provided his usual excellent music (always good to see my good friend).


Larry LaSota Kauai Wedding Minister and Vow Renewal at Waipouli Beach Resort

This morning, I received this lovely email from them:  "Thank you for a beautiful vow renewal ceremony yesterday.  It was just beautiful and perfect.  I will send more pictures that I think you might like."



Larry LaSota Kauai Wedding Minister and Vow Renewal at Waipouli Beach Resort

Larry LaSota Kauai Wedding Minister and Vow Renewal at Waipouli Beach Resort




I made sure to let them know that they are welcome to send as many photos as they like!  

No comments:

Post a Comment