Thursday, November 30, 2017

Shipwreck Beach Wedding with Reverend Larry LaSota and the Singing Groom!

Fun and surprises Shipwrecks Beach for Tonya the bride and her groom started the ceremony by serenading her playing guitar and singing two beautiful original love songs. He cried his way through them. Lots of love going both ways. Great folks with a super group of friends who made it all the way from Virginia. We had a heartfelt Christian ceremony and after Tom showed me the cross that was on his ring.
 
Larry LaSota Kauai Wedding Minister at Shipwreck Beach
 

I asked Kit Furderer to take a photo with my (extremely old!) iPhone so I could post the wedding that night. He took one look at my old iPhone 4 and said "What is this, an iPhone X?" Ha, Ha, Ha!

Larry LaSota Kauai Wedding Minister at Shipwreck Beach
Next day he sent me the photo of me with Tonya and Tom. But, I took that group shot with my "iPhone X"

A special thanks to Dale Rosenfeld and Lynda Clifton of Joyful Ceremonies for having me perform this ceremony for these wonderful folks.
 

4 comments:

  1. The children can even be the ones who mix the loving cup. I'll be there to lend a steadying hand if needs be! click here for more information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative post. I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.
    Event Organisers in Visakhapatnam
    Event organisers in vizag
    Event Organisers in Hyderabad
    Event Organizers in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..
    Event Organisers in Visakhapatnam
    Event organisers in vizag

    ReplyDelete